|Speed||Rotary Speed:200-350 RPM|
1. Conventional open-crown, find and dredge the root canal with #10 or#15 K file.
2. Open the upper section of the root canal with an SX (10/20), and establish a vertical channel.
3. Use stainless steel hand frustration #10 or #15 K file again to find and explore the root canal, and dredge to the length of the root canal.
4. Use dredge file S1 (03/18) to smooth the root canal passage to working length.
5. Using S2(04/20 ), F1( 06/20), F2( 06/25), and F3(06/30) work files achieve work length.
6. Caution: irrigate the root canal copiously and frequently during the shaping procedure, lubricate such as Naclo, and EDTA are recommended.